Sunday, October 14, 2012

How To Enjoy Pregnancy??

Well, if you ask me, my answer would be "I don't know". To be frank, I dont enjoy pregnancy. Im actually curious because a lot of my friends posted on Facebook on how much they enjoy being pregnant and bla bla bla... Sometimes, I just feel like they're being hypocrite. Moreover, I can't whine or say anything bad about being pregnant because people say, if you say something bad, then the baby will get sad. But seriously, for me it's just a taboo. In my opinion, it is okay to whine or to say it is tiring or whatever a pregnant woman wants to say because seriously, it is not something easy to do. Being pregnant for 9 months is indescribable. To be frank, I feel restless most of the time especially being pregnant and working at the same time, doing my chores at home, body aching everywhere, swollen feet, body aching everywhere (again)... All these pain made my fear of delivering my baby go away... Now, I just cant wait to deliver my baby. Im not even scared of the pain anymore!!

But, though I dont like being pregnant, I do enjoy few moments especially when she (YES, ITS A GIRL!!) responded to me and when I feel her tiny little feet on my belly. Im gonna miss that. 

6 weeks to go and my second daughter will be born. Oh yes!! I have another daughter. I will talk about her next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment