Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Went for my review at Sabah Medical Centre. Actually that was my first time going there. My doctor is Dr. Krishen Kumar which was recommended by a friend of mine. He told me, "Itu doktor ROCK!!"  So, I decided to go there. Well, what can I say about the doctor. Yes, he is a good doctor. He made me feel comfortable. Very outspoken. Very funny. 

Talking about my baby, he told me that my baby is very healthy and looking at the picture, she really looked like her father. Everything seems to be normal and I thanked God for that. For now, I just can't wait for her to come out and bond with her elder sister. Im sure Sophie will be very happy that she'll soon have a baby sister. 

Okay, so regarding the rated. For me, it is quite reasonable. For normal birth (sharing room), the price will be RM1190/- and for caesarean is about RM3000++/-. I actually didnt pay too much attention on caesarean because Im planning on normal birth (hopefully~~). As for single room, I will just have to add RM100 extra. CHEAP RIGHT!!!??? Ya.. So, after discussing with my husband yesterday, I will be taking single room just because I know I need to get a lot of rest after delivering the baby and I prefer the room to be quiet with very minimal visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment